With an academic background in Greek and German law, Styliani is familiar with different legal systems and advises domestic and international clients in a wide range of commercial and corporate disputes, including insurance, professional indemnity, post-merger and international trade matters.
Styliani has extensive expertise and experience in handling commercial arbitrations, both domestic and international, in ad hoc and institutional proceedings as well as in the enforcement of awards. She also frequently advises her clients in the drafting of dispute resolution agreements.
Styliani is admitted to practice law in Greece as a member of the Kozani chamber of lawyers (“Dikigoros”). She also practices in Germany as member of the Dusseldorf chamber of lawyers pursuant to § 2 of the Act on the Activities of European Lawyers in Germany (EuRAG). She holds a LL.M. degree as well as a Doctor of Law degree from the University of Cologne.
- Legal studies at Aristoteles University Thessaloniki (Greek, European and International Law)
- Master of Law in German Civil and Commercial Law of University of Cologne
- Dissertation on the Law of General Terms and Conditions and domestic and international arbitration under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Heinz-Peter Mansel, University of Cologne
- DIS 40 - Deutsche Initiative junger Schiedsrechtler
- DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst) Alumni