Eliot Cartwright’s practice is primarily focused on commercial insurance and reinsurance matters. He represents global insurers in litigation and counseling on complex matters pertaining to commercial general liability, commercial property, and directors' and officers' liability. Eliot also handles liability issues for professional errors and omissions, bankers and fidelity bonds, and securities brokers/dealers. He has additional experience handling liability issues relating to intellectual property.
- New York
- US District Courts for the Districts of Central and Southern California
- US District Courts for the Districts of Southern and Eastern New York
- LL.M., Banking, Corporate and Finance Law, Fordham University School of Law, 2011
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2009. Dean's List. Securities Litigation and Arbitration Clinic.
- B.A., University of California at Santa Cruz, 2005
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of New York