Frances has specialised exclusively in Employment and Discrimination Law since qualifying as a lawyer in 2005. She became a partner in 2013.
Working with HR professionals, in-house lawyers, directors and managers from organisations of all sizes in the private, public and third sectors, as well as with individuals, Frances seeks practical solutions tailored to the client's situation, organisation and needs. She appears regularly in the Employment Tribunal. Unusually she has particular experience in managing mass, high value and complex employment litigation in Tribunals across the country.
Importantly Frances brings her own practical experience as a Board member and as a Chair of a Board to bear in advising clients. Recently she was selected as one of 50 international candidates to undertake an intensive 3 month programme at the Anderson Business School which was run in partnership between the University of California, Los Angeles and Banco Santander. This course was designed to identify and prepare the next generation of global women leaders for board directorship, focusing on strategy, negotiation, financial acumen and people management.
- Commercial Litigation & ADR
- Commercial Litigation & ADR: International Advocacy
- Data Protection & Privacy: HR Data Management
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration: Dispute Resolution
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration: Employment & Advisory
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration: Immigration
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration: Industrial Relations