Fred Fein is the managing partner for the Miami office and also serves as the US Head of Product Liability. He has acted as lead trial counsel in numerous complex civil litigation matters, involving all types of high exposure damages such as wrongful death, brain damage and quadriplegia. Among them are products liability cases involving tires, automotive components, household appliances and automatic doors, aviation disasters, medical malpractice, nursing home, premises liability and insurance coverage claims. Fred has been called upon to serve as national and regional coordinating counsel and local counsel. He also serves as faculty for The Florida Bar-approved seminars on Florida trial practice.
Fred is AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell, and he is listed in Super Lawyers.
- US Supreme Court
- US Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- US District Courts for the Southern, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida
- All Florida state courts
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 1989
- B.S., B.A., Boston University, 1986
- Product Liability Advisory Council (PLAC)
- Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel (FDCC f/k/a FICC)
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Association for Transportation Law, Logistics and Policy
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
- Dade County Bar Association, Professionalism Committee, Co-Chairman, 2001-2002
- The Florida Bar, 11th Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee, Vice Chairman, 1999-2002