Graham has specialised in Employment Law almost exclusively since he qualified as a solicitor in 1998.
Graham is known for his commercial approach in assisting a variety of clients on all aspects of employment law.
He has a particular interest in discrimination, TUPE and social media issues. He has been accredited by the Law Society of Scotland as both a specialist in Employment Law & Discrimination Law.
Graham also advises on senior exits, education law, sports law & regulatory issues.
He is known for his negotiation skills and expert advocacy skills at Tribunal.
Graham has been recognised by the Chambers Legal Directory as an employment law specialist.
What they say
- Commercial Litigation & ADR
- Commercial Litigation & ADR: International Advocacy
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration: Dispute Resolution
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration: Employment & Advisory
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration: Industrial Relations
- Regulatory & Investigations