Grégory mainly practices in the aviation sector, representing airlines and/or their insurers in dispute resolution, litigation, arbitration and general advice in both contentious and non-contentious matters. He has involvement in most of the recent major air losses and by their very nature most of these cases have an international dimension.
He has significant experience in product liability matters and his strong dispute resolution background includes multi-jurisdictional litigation as well as international arbitration.
Grégory speaks at various conferences such as the Beaumont Conference and regularly lectures in Aviation Law. Before joining Clyde & Co he was a lecturer and researcher in Public International Law at the University of Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne and a tutor in public law, international economic law and international investment law. Gregory has a Master (DEA) in Public Law from the University of Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne and was admitted to the Paris bar in 2011.
Languages spoken French, English
Member of the Société Française de Droit Aérien et Spatial (SFDAS)
- Aviation & Space
- Aviation: Aviation Liability & Insurance
- Aviation: Aviation Support Services
- Aviation: Business & Private Aviation
- Aviation: Commercial Aviation
- Aviation: General Aviation
- Aviation: Regulatory & Investigations
- Aviation: Satellite & Space
- Aviation: Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Dispute Resolution & International Arbitration
- Insurance & Reinsurance
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability & Recall