Serving insurance industry and business clients, Jane Warring litigates first-party property/coverage disputes, third-party and professional liability cases, business contract disputes, subrogation matters, products liability suits and class actions. She handles pre-litigation matters as well as matters in state and federal court at both the trial and appellate levels.
Jane prides herself on diligent and tailored representation of her clients. She believes the key to a successful defense is in the details and that learning her client's business and diving into the facts of the case are as important as knowing the law. Strategic, creative defenses are crafted by working with, not just for, a client.
Jane recently obtained a favorable settlement in multi-million dollar dispute between an engineering firm and its inspection vendor, advised an insurer on coverage issues under a forced outage contract, and represented a foreign manufacturer in a products liability matter in federal court.
In addition to serving business clients, she enjoys advocating for those who cannot afford to pay for legal representation by volunteering as a pro bono attorney with the Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation.
- J.D., Emory University, 2005. Executive managing editor of the Emory International Law Journal.
- B.A., magna cum laude, Philosophy, University of Florida, 2001
- Stonewall Bar Association, member and past board member
- Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation, volunteer and past board member
- Certified Energy Risk and Insurance Specialist, IRMI
- Women in Insurance Global Network
- Clyde & Co North America's Diversity & Inclusion Committee