Jennifer advises a wide range of clients from SMEs to large multinational companies and management teams. She has worked with clients operating in most business sectors including real estate and corporate hospitality, education, manufacturing, infrastructure, retail, media and technology and information technology.
Jennifer is part of Clyde & Co's core education and corporate hospitality teams and has specific experience of advising clients in these sectors. She is also involved in developing the firm's Africa strategy from Dubai.
Prior to joining Clyde & Co, Jennifer worked as a corporate associate for six years for a global law firm based in the UK. Jennifer graduated from Jesus College, University of Oxford with a masters degree in Jurisprudence. She completed her legal practice course at Chester College of Law, UK.
- Hospitality: Corporate & Commercial
- Industrials: Automotive
- Industrials: Corporate & Commercial
- Industrials: Defence & Security
- Industrials: Engineering
- Industrials: Power & Utilities
- Industrials: Transportation & Warehousing
- Infrastructure: Corporate & Commercial
- Retail & Consumer
- Retail & Consumer: Corporate & Commercial
- Retail & Consumer: Real Estate
- Trade & Commodities
- Trade & Commodities: Transportation & Logistics
- Trade & Commodities: Warehousing & Storage