Joneis Phan is a proven attorney who defends and counsels clients in various areas of complex litigation, including but not limited to employment law, data and privacy law, product liability, specialty and catastrophic tort law, medical malpractice and commercial business litigation. He handles all aspects of pre-trial and trial activities and uses his advanced negotiation skills in settlement proceedings. Joneis provides legal advice and counsel to corporations, identifying legal options and strategies consistent with firm practices, policies and procedures in compliance with state and federal guidelines, and objectives consistent with client expectations.
Joneis litigates matters for clients who include major corporations and non-profit organizations. He participates and provides counsel in board meetings and executive committee meetings, quality assurance matters, and risk management matters. Joneis has general counsel experience in providing legal advice to senior executives and management, and has experience with the management and guidance of outside counsel. He has extensive experience resolving disputes and litigation for corporations including, but not limited to, wage and service disputes, contract formation, mergers and acquisitions, commercial transactions, and formation and maintenance of corporate entities and affiliated entities.
- J.D., Whittier Law School, 2006. Dean’s List Merit Scholarship. CALI Award for Academic Excellence. LawCALI Award for Academic Excellence. Real Property Law, research assistant.
- B.A., cum laude, University of California at Irvine, 2003
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Southern California Chinese Lawyers Association
- Vietnamese American Bar Association of Southern California