Juan Garrido handles complex civil litigation matters with a focus on products liability, general liability and catastrophic personal injury cases. He is involved in all phases of the litigation process, including legal research, discovery, motion practice, mediation and trial.
Juan has additional experience with representing developers, general contractors and subcontractors in construction defect claims, as well as engineers and architects in professional liability matters in state and federal courts.
- US District Courts for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
- J.D., Florida International University College of Law, 2015
- B.A., magna cum laude, Florida International University, 2011
- Federal Bar Association, South Florida Chapter
- Dade County Bar Association, Young Lawyer's Division