For over 25 years, Kevin Haas has represented insurers in a broad range of coverage cases across the United States and advised insurers with respect to major claims both in the United States and internationally. His experience includes a wide array of complex insurance coverage matters, principally involving pollution, toxic tort, asbestos, construction defect, errors and omissions, excess liability, products liability and aviation. Kevin has coordinated national insurance coverage programs and negotiated settlements of major claims both pre-litigation and during litigation. He is often retained by his clients to assist with complex claims implicating multiple, diverse coverage lines.
Kevin also has significant experience in toxic tort defense, commercial litigation and appellate practice.
Upon graduation from law school, Kevin clerked for the Honorable Melvin P. Antell, Presiding Judge, New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division.
- New Jersey
- New York
- District of Columbia
- US District Court for the District of New Jersey
- US District Courts for the Eastern, Western and Southern Districts of New York
- US Courts of Appeals for the Third and Eleventh Circuits
- J.D., cum laude, Seton Hall University School of Law, 1987
- B.A., Seton Hall University, 1984
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Bar Association