For 20 years, Leslie Ahari has counseled and litigated on behalf of her clients in complex insurance coverage matters arising nationwide. She has represented insurers in matters involving directors' and officers' claims, professional liability claims, and general liability claims. She has extensive experience in complex coverage disputes involving shareholder litigation, fiduciary liability, antitrust, bankers’ professional liability and other professional liability matters. Leslie has extensive experience resolving coverage disputes through mediation and alternative dispute resolution methods. She is also an experienced commercial litigator, having represented corporations and other organizations in complex litigation.
Leslie has been recognized by Chambers USA, Legal 500 USA, Super Lawyers, Martindale-Hubbell and other legal services rankings as a leading lawyer for insurance.
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States Court of Appeals for the First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Eighth, Ninth and Eleventh Circuits
- United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States
- J.D., cum laude, Harvard University, 1988
- A.B., magna cum laude, Duke University, 1985. Phi Beta Kappa
- District of Columbia Bar
- Virginia State Bar Association