Luke Barlow focuses his practice on insurance coverage litigation and related commercial litigation.
Upon graduation from law school, Luke served as law clerk to the Honorable Lisa Rose, J.A.D., in the New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division. He has also volunteered as a legal aide for the Waterfront Project, which provides legal services to low-income residents of Hudson County, New Jersey.
Prior to his legal career, Luke worked in the insurance industry for five years as a senior investment operations specialist.
- New Jersey
- New York
- US District Court for the District of New Jersey
- J.D., cum laude, Rutgers Law School, Newark, 2018
- B.S., Penn State University, 2010
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Hudson County Bar Association