With over ten years of employment and workplace relations expertise, and recent in-house experience, Mandi provides solution-focused legal and strategic advice to her clients on a broad range of matters including:
discrimination, harassment and workplace bullying;
cross-border employment arrangements; and
managing, incentivising and retaining employees and executives.
Mandi has had carriage of employment litigation in State and Federal courts and tribunals including the Fair Work Commission, the Federal Circuit Court of Australia, the Supreme Court of New South Wales, the New South Wales Court of Appeal, the Anti-Discrimination Board of New South Wales Court, the New South Wales Court Civil and Administrative Tribunal, and the New South Wales Court District Court.
She also has specialist expertise in advising private, public and listed companies on their executive remuneration strategies and developing equity-based and cash-based incentive arrangements by drawing on her legal expertise in that area and previous tax experience.
- Data Protection & Privacy: HR Data Management
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration: Dispute Resolution
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration: Employment & Advisory
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration: Industrial Relations
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration: Pensions and Superannuation