In the oil & gas sector, Mark handles on and offshore construction and drilling disputes for a wide range of clients, including contractors, OSV and rig owners and their P&I Clubs, and exploration companies. Examples of Mark's work in this sector include large scale litigation and arbitration in jurisdictions around the World.
In the offshore wind farm sector, Mark regularly advises contractors on the drafting and negotiation of, as well as claims arising from, a range of contracts. He has advised on more than 30 European projects, including the world's largest operational offshore wind farm, incorporating a variety of contracts, including the BIMCO SUPPLYTIME charter party form, the LOGIC Marine Construction form, the FIDIC suite of documents and various bespoke contracts. Mark was a member of the BIMCO sub-committee that drafted WINDTIME, the standard offshore wind farm personnel transfer and support vessel charter party.
Mark also advises shipowners, charterers, cargo interests and P&I Clubs on a range of carriage of goods and other dry shipping issues.
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Energy & Natural Resources: Dispute Resolution & International Arbitration
- Energy & Natural Resources: Oil & Gas
- Energy & Natural Resources: Power & Renewables
- Marine: Charterparties
- Marine: Dispute Resolution & International Arbitration
- Marine: Shipbuilding & Offshore Construction