Michele Vargas devotes the majority of her practice to insurance coverage litigation that often involves million-dollar policies in a variety of areas, including commercial general liability, director and officer liability, and excess liability as well as other personal lines. Michele is involved in all phases of the litigation process, including the drafting of pre-trial pleadings, motions, coverage letters, jury instructions and bench briefs. She has routinely settled contentious multimillion dollar claims.
During law school, Michele clerked for the Honorable Gisella Cardonne, Circuit Court of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit.
- US Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- US District Courts for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
- J.D., St. Thomas University School of Law, 2003
- B.A., cum laude, Political Science and Psychology, St. Thomas University, 2000
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Florida Regional Deputy President of External Affairs
- Human Trafficking Task Force Director