Mokone has been involved in advising and acting for domestic and international clients in a variety of matters including, general insurance litigation, professional indemnity, public Liability, subrogated claims and recoveries and personal injury.
Having studied Medical Law and Forensic Science at university, Mokone has also been involved in the representation of the largest underwriting managers, insurers and brokers who underwrite and insure practitioners in the medical field.
Mokone has written a number of articles published in Without Prejudice. In 2013 he was selected as one of the Top 100 Brightest Young Minds in South Africa.
Mokone's areas of expertise include, insurance litigation, commercial litigation, and medical law, in particular, personal injury.
Mokone holds an LLB from University of the Free State.
- Healthcare: Insurance
- Healthcare: Private Healthcare
- Healthcare: Regulatory & Investigations
- Insurance & Reinsurance
- Personal Injury
- Personal Injury: Catastrophic Injury
- Personal Injury: Legacy Claims
- Professional Liability
- Professional Liability: Accountants
- Professional Liability: Actuaries & Benefit Consultants
- Professional Liability: Construction Professionals
- Professional Liability: Financial Services
- Professional Liability: Insurance & Reinsurance Brokers
- Professional Liability: Lawyers
- Professional Practices
- Professional Practices: Accountants
- Professional Practices: Actuaries & Benefit Consultants
- Professional Practices: Construction Professionals
- Professional Practices: Corporate & Commercial
- Professional Practices: Insurance & Reinsurance Brokers
- Professional Practices: Lawyers
- Professional Practices: Professional Liability
- Specialty: Accident & Health