Nanci Schanerman focuses her practice on civil litigation matters, including complex products liability, class actions, premises liability and general liability cases. She also focuses on representing tire manufacturers and handling litigation involving wrongful death and catastrophic injury.
- US District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- All Florida state courts
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Miami School of Law, 2011. Symposium editor for the University of Miami Inter-American Law Review. Dean’s fellow, Dean’s merit scholar and outstanding merit scholar.
- B.A., New York University, 2008
- Dade County Bar Association
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
- South Florida Claims Association