Driven by her relationship with clients, Nancy works relentlessly to provide them with practical legal solutions and advice to help them resolve their legal disputes and meet their business objectives, no matter the complexity of the file.
She graduated from the University of Montreal in 2012 with degrees in both Civil and Common Law and is a member of the Quebec Barreau. She completed a Bachelor of Arts with honours in political science from Concordia University in 2007. During her studies, she was also a political attaché with the Quebec Minister of Justice.
Nancy joined Clyde & Co in the summer 2016 after beginning her career at a competing law firm, where she practised maritime and transportation law. She also has experience representing clients in product liability files, personal injury defense, construction law and torts.
Nancy appears frequently before Quebec courts and is a member of the Canadian Bar Association and the Association du jeune barreau de Montréal.
- Insurance & Reinsurance
- Insurance: Aviation & Space
- Insurance: Construction & Engineering
- Insurance: Marine
- Insurance: Personal Injury
- Insurance: Product Liability & Recall
- Insurance: Professional Liability
- Insurance: Property
- Marine: Cargo
- Marine: Insurance
- Professional Liability: Accountants
- Professional Liability: Construction Professionals
- Professional Liability: Lawyers