Nicholas Magali handles a variety of matters involving aviation, insurance, products liability and general commercial disputes. He serves serves clients, including international airlines and other aviation stakeholders, commercial property owners, disability insurers and individuals. For over 20 years, Nicholas has litigated in both state and federal courts in various US jurisdictions, as well as in arbitration and mediation.
He has extensive experience litigating high-exposure cases involving personal injury and wrongful death, property and cargo damage, first-party insurance coverage claims and alleged civil rights violations. Nicholas guides clients through regulatory proceedings in front of the DOT, FAA and TSA, and in the enforcement of international arbitration awards and judgments. He has experience in all phases of litigation, including appeals.
- New York
- New Jersey
- US District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- J.D., Hofstra University School of Law, 1994
- B.A., cum laude, Fordham University, 1991
- Federal Bar Council
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Associations
- New York City Bar Association