Sally has a unique background and experience. She is an ex-regulator. She has held various senior in-house roles including GC and Chief Compliance Officer. She regularly advises governments agencies and the private sector on developing and implementing new smart/digital schemes and products. She specialises in complex matters which require changing existing legislation.
Sally is Global Head of FinTech. Her practice includes drafting legislation especially in the technology space, FinTech advisory including blockchain solutions in multiple sectors, Initial Coin Offerings, virtual currencies, peer-to-peer lending, crowdfunding, digital ID and Smart City solutions.
She also has a traditional financial services practice, advising financial services firms on regulatory matters and transactional work covering all types of financial instruments with special emphasis on derivatives, structured products and funds.
Sally is a regular speaker worldwide about FinTech, blockchain, Internet of Things, Initial Coin Offerings, Smart Contracts and digital transformation.
To view this CV in Chinese please click here.
- Regulatory & Investigations
- Regulatory & Investigations: Anti-Bribery & Corruption
- Regulatory & Investigations: Claims Validation & White Collar Crime
- Regulatory & Investigations: Data Protection
- Regulatory & Investigations: EU Regulatory & Competition
- Regulatory & Investigations: Financial Services & Insurance
- Regulatory & Investigations: Investigations Compliance
- Regulatory & Investigations: Safety, Security, Health and Environment