Shana Oppenheim focuses her practice on professional liability insurance coverage and general commercial litigation. Shana is involved in all phases of the litigation process, including research, coverage opinions, discovery, motions practice and court appearances. Shana has participated in numerous mediations and other forms of alternative dispute resolution.
Prior to joining Clyde & Co, Shana worked as an associate at a highly regarded Washington, DC-based law firm. Shana also served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Grace Burke Carroll, Circuit Court of Fairfax County, Virginia.
During law school Shana was the Editor-in-Chief of the William & Mary Journal of Women and the Law. She was a member of the Moot Court Team and the Election Law Society, as well as an Election Law Graduate Research Fellow. Shana was also a participant in William & Mary’s Literature and the Law Program at the Central Virginia Regional Jail.
- District of Columbia
- William and Mary School of Law, 2016. Dean’s Certificate Award.
- B.A., cum laude, New York University, 2011. Founder’s Day Award.
- Virginia Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National LGBT Bar Association
- Moment Magazine Advisory Board, Year of the Woman Committee
- Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation, volunteer
- William and Mary Alumni Ambassador