Stephen’s core disciplines include project development and finance, banking and institutional finance, corporate lending, mergers and acquisitions, and construction.
He has an extensive track record in the power, water, renewable energy, oil and gas, and natural resources sectors. He regularly advises clients on infrastructure and PPP matters, including airports, ports, roads, and rail, and also advises on real estate. Stephen has worked on transactions in all parts of the world.
Stephen advised on the Electrogas Delimara 4 LNG-to-power IPP in Malta, a unique, first-of-a-kind, project financing.
He is recognised in the Legal 500 and regularly features as a conference speaker
Stephen was resident in the United Arab Emirates from 2010 to 2017, where he founded and was the managing partner of the office of his previous firm.
Recent speaking engagements include:
- Gas to Power Africa Congress, Cape Town, May 2018: Developing bankable commercial frameworks.
- World Energy Capital Assembly Awards Dinner.
- S&P Global Caribbean Energy Conference, Dominican Republic, January 2019: Case Studies and Outlook for Growth.
- Petroleum Economist, Gas to Power Forum, April 2019: The LNG Market: How do changes in the LNG market impact sourcing for gas-to-power
- World Energy Capital Assembly Awards Dinner, December 2018.