She is an English law qualified lawyer and has worked in both Clyde & Co's London and Dubai offices. She is currently based in Dubai and represents clients in all areas of dispute resolution. She has particular expertise in:
- shareholder and JV disputes;
- corporate and banking fraud;
- commercial agency, distributor and franchise disputes (acting for both international companies and local representatives);
- property development and construction disputes;
- energy related claims; and
- commercial arbitration claims and court proceedings both in the UAE and other foreign jurisdictions
Susie handles a wide range of general commercial dispute resolution work. She has also been appointed as an arbitrator by the Dubai International Arbitration Centre (DIAC) in both commercial and property development disputes and she has extensive experience in local and international arbitrations, including at the DIAC, LCIA, ICC, LMAA and ZCC. Susie also represents clients in court proceedings across the Middle East, UAE and GCC.