Tenda joined Clyde & Co Tanzania in October 2012 after completing a Senior Status law degree at the University of Hull in the United Kingdom. Prior to that Tenda attended the University of Alberta (Augustana Faculty) in Canada where she completed her BA attaining a first class honours degree.
Tenda has advised various local and international companies on local laws and regulatory issues relating to a wide range of sectors such as banking and finance, telecommunications law, property law, insurance and reinsurance business, Fair Competition Commission exemption/notification applications, company incorporation and company secretarial services in Tanzania.
Tenda is currently a Senior Associate with Clyde & Co Tanzania leading the Banking and Finance practice.
- Corporate: Capital Markets
- Corporate: Corporate Finance
- Corporate: Foreign Direct Investment
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration: Employment & Advisory
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration: Immigration
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration: Pensions and Superannuation
- Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property: Commercial IP
- Intellectual Property: Copyright & Design Rights
- Intellectual Property: Patents & Trade Secrets
- Intellectual Property: Trade Marks & Brands