Tim has expertise in handling complex matters involving property, public liability, product liability, professional indemnity, D&O and construction insurance policies in many parts of the world. This includes:
- coverage advice
- defence of claims for indemnity made against insurers by policyholders
- acting as defence counsel in claims made against policyholders
- subrogated recovery claims
- acting as monitoring counsel
- acting as co-ordinating counsel in complex multi-jurisdictional cases
He is an experienced litigation lawyer, and has been involved, on both the claimant and defendant side, in litigation, arbitration and mediation across a range of sectors and jurisdictions.
His clients include multi-national corporations, insurance and reinsurance companies, Lloyds’ syndicates and financial institutions.
Time is named by Best Lawyers in Australia 2020. Tim was mentioned in the Legal 500 UK rankings for insurance and reinsurance litigation from 2011 until he transferred to Clyde & Co Australia in 2014.