Much of Tom's work is cross-border in nature and involves large projects or transactions, especially in the energy, mining, infrastructure and outsourcing fields.
Tom is also experienced in the use of mediation and expert determination. For several years (2006-13), he practised international arbitration and litigation in London at a top-tier law firm.
He is admitted to practice in England and Wales, New South Wales and Western Australia. He is qualified as a Solicitor-Advocate (Civil) in England.
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Energy & Natural Resources: Dispute Resolution & International Arbitration
- Infrastructure: Dispute Resolution & International Arbitration
- Infrastructure: Energy & Natural Resources
- Retail & Consumer
- Retail & Consumer: Dispute Resolution & International Arbitration