Uri Carni practices commercial litigation, with a concentration in products liability, premises liability, and construction accident claims. He has extensive experience writing and arguing motions in trial and appellate courts, conducting and defending depositions, and working with expert witnesses. Uri has authored numerous appellate briefs, including issues of first impression.
- New York
- New Jersey
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2014. Editor, Fordham Journal of Corporate & Financial Law. Intellectual Property & Information Law Clinic. Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award.
- B.A., summa cum laude, Philosophy, Rutgers University, 2009. Founding Editor, Rutgers Undergraduate Philosophy Journal. Paul Robeson Scholar.
- Conservatory Certificate, Jazz Theory, The Collective School of Music, New York, 2005
- New York County Lawyers Association
- New York City Bar Association