Clyde & Co is a global law firm with a pioneering heritage and a resolute focus on its core sectors of aviation, energy, infrastructure, insurance, marine, and trade. With over 1,400 lawyers operating from 37 offices and associated offices in six continents, the firm advises corporates, financial institutions, private individuals, and governments. The firm has a reputation for its work in emerging markets, being the largest international firm in the Middle East and with a rapidly expanding network across Asia, Latin America and Africa.
- Clyde & Co expands global network by launching in South Africa
- 01 August 2014
- Clyde & Co announces the arrival of Jonathan Brown into the firm’s professional and commercial dispu
- Clyde & Co advises Econet on USD 300m debt facilities to expand African footprint
- 26 August 2014
- Clyde & Co expands Casualty and Healthcare practice with hires in fraud and disease litigation
- 20 August 2014
- Representative Action in Singapore: The decision in Koh Chong Chiah v Treasure Resort
- Selling products in the Middle East and North Africa: opportunity or minefield?
- 24 August 2014
- Balancing cross-border insolvency applications and ship arrests in Australia
- 14 October 2013
- Global Data & Privacy Update - 21 August 2014
- 21 August 2014