Jenna’s practice includes natural resources (oil & gas), renewable energy generation and supply, mining and commodities as well as construction and engineering. She has experience in institutional and ad hoc arbitrations in the UK, Europe and across several African jurisdictions and has acted in proceedings before Arbitral Tribunals under major international arbitration rules.
Prior to joining Clyde & Co, Jenna was an associate at a leading commercial law firm in Johannesburg, where she maintained a general disputes resolution practice with an emphasis on high-value commercial disputes.
Jenna is admitted in England & Wales and South Africa.
- Representing a leading, publicly listed Southeast Asian energy and natural resources company in an ICC arbitration worth USD 1.5 billion in a dispute relating to a production sharing contract with a North African state-owned corporation.
- Representing a British multinational mining company in respect of a certification application for a class action, where the damages claimed were in excess of USD 300 million.
- Advised an international quarrying group in a cross-border construction dispute involving a FIDIC contract (Red Book) in Francophone Africa.
- Represented a manufacturing company in the telecommunications sector in a domestic arbitration against an international technology company worth USD 8 billion.
- Represented a top-tier oil field service company in a cross-border dispute in Lusophone Africa. The dispute involved construction litigation concerned with a FIDIC contract, where the client suffered damages in excess of USD 65 million.
- Advising a UK-based construction and engineering specialist in an adjudication following the discovery of asbestos containing material at a London residential development.
- Assisted a leading global industrial gases and engineering company in a domestic arbitration following an explosion at a plant where the damages exceeded USD 660 million.
- Acting for a Spanish insurer in defending a case concerning a business interruption claim related to a concentrated solar plant.