Lee Gorlin focuses his practice on insurance coverage and bad faith litigation, general and malpractice defense, and appellate advocacy. He also has evaluated and litigated liability coverage issues. Lee has additional experience in sports and entertainment law, as well as trademark and copyright law.
Lee completed several internships during law school, including the UFC, the Nevada Attorney General's Office, and a judicial externship at the US District Court in Las Vegas, Nevada. Upon graduation from law school, he was a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Chief Justice Michael A. Cherry, of the Nevada Supreme Court.
- US District Court for the District of Nevada
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Nevada, William S. Boyd School of Law, 2015. Notes Editor, Nevada Law Journal. William S. Boyd Outstanding Graduate Award. Dean's Honor List. CALI awards for Civil Procedure, Torts, Copyright Law, Trial Evidence, and the Family Justice Clinic.
- M.S., Sports Business, New York University, 2007
- B.A., Psychology, University of Southern California, 2005
- State Bar of Nevada
- American Inns of Court
- Prevailed on a motion to dismiss a claim for coverage and bad faith arising out of business closures due to the state COVID-19 orders.
- Prevailed on summary judgment and on appeal defending first-party homeowner’s claim for insurance coverage and bad faith.
- Prevailed on summary judgment contesting a judgment-debtor’s Chapter 7 bankruptcy filing.