Alice is an Associate in Clyde & Co’s London office. She qualified at the firm in 2020 after previously working as an Energy insurance broker at Marsh for several years.
She has a particular focus on coverage analysis.
Alice has experience representing insurers in litigation, mediation and arbitration.
- Acting for multiple insurers in relation to abrasion damage to a vessel's mooring chains and hull advising on coverage apportionment over several policy years.
- Representing insurers at mediation in relation to a coverage dispute following a Brazilian dam collapse.
- Representing yacht insurers and insured owners in defence of an LMAA arbitration.
- Representing professional negligence insurers in defence of a multimillion-pound derivative action for breach of director duties.
- Drafting a release following extensive settlement negotiations arising out of damage to an export cable at an East Asia wind farm.
- Advising insurers on coverage for business interruption losses under a LOPI wording.
- Advising insurers on coverage under an erection all risks, third party liability and delay in start-up policy following installation of a faulty valve leading to extensive oil contamination at a bioenergy plant.
- Representing insurers in a subrogated recovery under a construction policy.