Ranjith is a senior associate in our corporate team and is based in the firms Riyadh office. He has over 10 years of experience in advising leading corporates, private equity houses, sovereign wealth funds, strategic/financial investors, Governments, and management teams on various domestic, cross-border, and multi-jurisdictional corporate/commercial matters.
He specialises in cross-border mergers and acquisitions, private equity, joint ventures, corporate restructurings, foreign direct investments, public-private partnerships, investment funds, commercial contracts, licensing, and regulatory matters. He has worked with clients operating in various business sectors, including technology, healthcare, education, FMCG, real estate, manufacturing, energy, and financial services.
- Advising one of the world’s leading sovereign wealth funds in its structuring, negotiation, and investment of USD$ 1.39 billion in India’s largest commercial real estate developer.
- Advising Asia's leading sustainable urban development providers in relation to the entire bidding process and setting-up of a capital city in India from ground zero.
- Advising a leading global investment firm in its structuring, negotiation, and investment in the world’s largest budget hotel network.
- Advising a Japanese multinational conglomerate holding company in its acquisition of a key stake in a leading real estate portal in India.
- Advising one of the US’s leading airlines on various commercial contracts, foreign direct investment, regulatory, and compliance matters.
- Advising a leading UAE airline on its infusion of USD$ 379 million in one of India’s leading carriers.
- Advising India’s largest beverage company in its USD$ 2.1 billion stake sale to one of the world’s largest beverage companies.
- Advising a leading Indian conglomerate on the takeover of a leading French energy company and various post-acquisition integration matters.
- Advising one of the world’s largest steel manufacturer in the structuring, negotiation, and acquisition of a key greenfield port in India.
- Advising India’s largest power company in the acquisition of the green energy portfolio of India’s biggest developer of solar energy for an amount of USD$ 1.4 billion.