Courtney Logli counsels clients on matters relating to insurance coverage and other commercial litigation issues. She has handled trials related to asbestos bodily injury claims and major long-tail asbestos cases, and has experience with all facets of the civil litigation process.
Courtney served as a member of the Board of Directors for Channel One Regional Food Bank, and has volunteered for the American Heart Association and the American Association for Kidney Cancer Research.
- US District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- US District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2015
- B.A., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2012. University Highest (Bronze Tablet) Honors.
- Chicago Bar Association
- Coalition for Women’s Initiatives in Law
- Represented excess insurance carriers in extensive trial involving coverage for long-tail asbestos claims.
- Represented primary and excess insures in several matters involving a coverage dispute for environmental liabilities.
- Represented landowner in jury trial relating to application of the statute of frauds.
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of employer in lawsuit alleging discrimination.