Yang regularly advises Chinese and foreign banks on cross border financing including acquisition finance, shipping finance, aircraft finance and lending to foreign financial institutions. She also represents Chinese leasing companies in leasing transactions with foreign charterers and operators and in refinancing with domestic and foreign banks.
Yang also has experience in LNG sector and she has advised a number of Chinese gas companies in LNG spot cargo sale and purchase transactions.
Prior to joining Clyde & Co, Yang worked with a leading international law firm. She is a native Chinese speaker with professional proficiency in English.
• Advised a Chinese bank on an acquisition finance transaction involving purchase of home appliance business in the US.
• Advised a Chinese lender syndicate on financing the construction and delivery of three Arc 7 LNG ice breakers.
• Advised Chinese leasing companies on sale and lease back of multiple LNG ships.
• Advised a Chinese lender syndicate on financing the purchase of a B787 business jet.
• Advised a Japanese bank on financing the sale and lease back of eight aircrafts with a Chinese leasing company.
• Advised a Chinese lender syndicate on financing of a thermal power plant in Turkey.
• Advised a Chinese lender syndicate on financing the construction and operation of a gas-to-liquid project in Uzbekistan.
• Advised a Chinese bank on financing the construction of a ferronickel smelter in Indonesia.
• Advised a Chinese bank on the largest cross-border RMB lending to a foreign central bank.
• Advised Chinese natural gas companies on LNG spot cargo transactions with multiple LNG suppliers.
Energy & Natural Resources
Trade & Commodities
Regulatory & Investigations