Daniel Pammer focuses his practice in the areas of insurance, reinsurance, coverage, and litigation. He has experience defending insured and self-insured clients in toxic tort, product liability, premises liability and personal injury matters around the country. Additionally, Daniel has issued coverage advise to domestic and international insurers in providing primary, excess, and reinsurance coverage to municipalities and churches as well as both first-party and third-party Covid-19 claims. He is retained by clients to perform internal legal auditing and monitor complex casualty matters for insurers throughout the United States.
Daniel’s experience includes product liability, personal injury, and complex mass tort litigation. He has participated in jury trials in Illinois, Georgia, Philadelphia, New York, and Washington. Daniel has argued numerous motions and taken depositions throughout the United States.
Daniel lives in the Chicago area with his wife, son, and daughter, along with their two Italian mastiffs.
- New York State
- US District Courts for the Northern, Central, and Southern Districts of Illinois
- US District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- US District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- J.D., cum laude, Northern Illinois University College of Law, 2014
- B.A., Finance, Northern Illinois University College of Business, 2011
- Chicago Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Successfully mediated products liability matter involving automotive equipment in United States District Court in the Eastern District of Kentucky.
- Successfully mediated first party property damage matter in the United States District Court in the Southern District of Illinois.
- Successfully mediated products liability matter involving automotive equipment in United States District Court in the Middle District of Georgia.
- Obtained summary disposition and multiple sanctions motions in favor of insurer during a dispute regarding professional liability insurance, which was affirmed by the Wisconsin Appellate Court.
- In this five-week wrongful death trial, Daniel and his team represented a sealing equipment manufacturer. Plaintiff requested USD 36 million during closing arguments. The jury returned a defense verdict.
- During this three-week wrongful death trial, Daniel and his team represented a wholesale supplier. The case was resolved favorably on the eve of closing arguments.