Annabelle is a long-standing member of the team, having qualified at Clyde & Co in 2004 and been promoted to partner in 2014.
She advises on a broad range of investment and development transactions for international and domestic investors, including sale and purchase of high-value office buildings, office and large retail lettings, industrial portfolios and large development sites for properties in London
She is also actively involved in The British Property Federation, London First and is a mentor in the 30% club.
Annabelle Redman is very knowledgeable and in my opinion on top of her field of expertise. She is my go-to person if I encounter unusual sets of circumstances or complex transactions. Response times are quick and she regularly goes the extra mile to provide a very good and personal service.
Legal 500 UK 2022.
- Leading the team on the acquisition of a portfolio of 9 freehold retail warehouse assets across England and Scotland and simultaneous financing of 14 multi-let industrial estates for c.£90m
- Acting for Regal London on the acquisition, financing and disposal of a number of residential and mixed use development sites across London including King's Cross Quarter (118 apartments with a GDV of £12 million) and Shoreditch Exchange (184 apartments, 350,000 square feet of commercial space and a GDV of £300 million)
- Acting for a private family office on the acquisition from Helical and later disposal of Enterprise House (a single let office building in Paddington) to M7 Real Estate and Kamco Invest
- Acquisition, finance with Secure Trust Bank, letting to StayCity, and subsequent disposal to Union Investment of 73-77 Commercial Road London
- Advising Corinthian Homes on their £86m financing with East Lodge Capital in partnership with Fairfield Real Estate Finance to facilitate the one of the largest mixed-use developments in the South-West
- Acting for GRE Assets in the acquisition and subsequent disposal of a residential building at Nene Wharf, Peterborough to Citra Living – the new PRS brand launched by Lloyds Banking Group