Lee has worked with clients operating in the aviation, education, and infrastructure sectors.
Prior to joining Clyde & Co, Lee spent over 17 years with a national UK law firm.
- Advising Simpson Spence Young (SSY), the world’s largest independent shipbroker, on its acquisition of F3 Offshore Group, the offshore specialist shipbroker with offices in Hamburg and Dubai.
- Advising a public sector services client on a complex victimisation (discrimination) claim. The claim was dismissed at a final hearing which was heard over three days.
- Advising a housing organisation in relation to an exercise to change the terms and conditions for approximately 3,000 employees.
- Advising a non-profit housing client on the relocation of its head office function involving over 200 employees.
- Advising an aviation client on a redundancy exercise involving over 3,000 employees.
- Advising a non-profit housing client in relation to a particularly sensitive issue involving an employee in the HR team who had submitted multiple grievances, including disability discrimination complaints.
- Advising a non-profit housing client on a dismissal process involving an employee with over 35 years’ service.
- Advising an aviation client in the removal of the CEO and CFO, supporting all aspects of the negotiations with the individuals and legal representatives, and drafting of the Settlement Agreements.