Amy Samberg has built her practice on advising insurers in coverage matters involving both first party and liability coverages. She counsels clients on claims regarding property, inland marine, CGL, construction defect, professional liability, directors’ and officers’ liability, excess/surplus, automobile/trucking liability and insurance fraud. Amy extensively litigates bad faith and coverage suits in courts throughout the Southwest.
Amy has a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent® peer rating, and she has been recognized by numerous publications for her work in insurance law.
- New Mexico
- US District Court of Arizona
- US District Court of Colorado
- US District Court of Nevada
- US District Court of New Mexico
- US District Court of Utah
- US District Court of Texas
- US Courts of Appeals for the Ninth and Tenth Circuits
- J.D., University of Arizona, College of Law, 1991. Ares Fellow. Executive Note Editor, Arizona Law Review.
- B.A., Arizona State University, 1988
- Fellow of the American College of Contractual and Extracontractual Counsel
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- Property Insurance Committee
- Former State Representative (Arizona)
- Insurance Law Committee
- Loss Executive Association (LEA)
- Property Loss Research Bureau (PLRB)
- Tucson Defense Bar
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel