Nicholas (Nick) Shodrok represents insurers in coverage disputes and related matters. Prior to joining Clyde & Co, Nick represented plaintiffs in commercial disputes across the country, including insurance bad faith litigation, corporate fraud litigation, and arbitration.
Having worked on both sides of the docket, Nick has the broad range of experience needed to zealously represent the firm’s clients in all types of disputes.
- US District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas
- US District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- J.D., Baylor University School of Law, 2019. Dean’s List, Moot Court Competitor and Semi-Finalist, Highest Grade in Class: Torts, Complex Litigation, Creditors’ Remedies.
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin, 2016
- State Bar of Texas
- Defense Research Institute
- Insurance Law Section of the State Bar of Texas