David is a member of the Insurance, Financial and Professional Disputes team, specialising in a wide range of construction-related disputes and acting for contractors, architects, engineers, surveyors and insurers.
- Defending a major contractor and their insurers against a claim relating to a wastewater treatment plant
- Pursuing recovery claims against third party sub-contractors in respect of numerous defects (including fire safety and MEP issues) at a large accommodation block in London
- Successfully defending a steelwork sub-contractor at a 5 week TCC trial against claims brought by the main contractor
- Providing coverage advice to a global insurer on a heavy duty civil engineering project
- Dealing with national and international claims under professional indemnity policies for a global insurer while on secondment, including considering coverage