For more than 20 years, David Wagner has handled a wide range of civil litigation matters, including complex products liability cases, mass disaster litigation, class actions, personal injury and wrongful death, negligent security, insurance coverage, complex commercial litigation and appellate cases. David practices in both state and federal courts and has handled appeals before the Third and Fourth District Courts of Appeal, State of Florida.
- US District Courts for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
- US District Court for the District of Puerto Rico
- All Florida state courts
- J.D., cum laude, University of Miami, 1995
- B.S., Pennsylvania State University, 1986. Dean's list
- Aviation Insurance Association
- National Business Aviation Association
- Obtained summary judgment for engine manufacture arising from a fatal accident in the Florida Everglades involving a Cessna 210N.
- Obtained summary judgment for fuel component manufacture arising from a fatal accident in The Bahamas involving a Beechcraft Baron.
- Obtained summary judgment for avionics component distributor arising from a fatal accident in Argentina involving a Cessna 210.
- Lead attorney for pilot's Estate in fatal accident involving a helicopter crash in Florida involving a Robinson R44.
- Assistant Counsel for Bell Helicopter and Sikorsky Aircraft in multiple helicopter accidents in foreign countries, obtaining dismissals on forum non conveniens grounds.
- Obtained dismissal of case against engine manufacture arising from an accident in Puerto Rico involving a Cessna 208B, which was affirmed by the US Court of Appeals, First Circuit.
- Obtained dismissal of technical and maintenance support organization for aircraft manufacturer arising from fatal accident in Panama involving a Westwind Jet.
- Lead US attorney for technical and maintenance support organization for aircraft manufacturer arising from fatal accident of high profile government officials in Mexico involving a Westwind jet.
- Lead attorney for component manufacture arising from a fatal accident involving a Pilatus PC12/47 which was litigated in multiple venues.
- Lead US attorney on behalf of Peruvian airline crash involving 140 personal injury claims.
- Lead attorney in several fatal accidents involving experimental aircraft during aviation sponsored events.
- Lead attorney for several fatal accidents involving flight school operations in which litigation involved products liability, piloting and maintenance claims.