Anna Zhu primarily focuses her practice on commercial insurance and reinsurance matters. She represents global insurers in litigation and advising on complex matters pertaining to commercial general liability, directors' and officers' liability, commercial property, and professional errors and omissions liability.
- US District Courts for the Districts of Central, Northern, Eastern, and Southern California
- US District Courts for the Districts of Western and Eastern Wisconsin
- J.D., University of Southern California Gould School of Law, 2018
- LL.M., University of Southern California Gould School of Law, 2016
- B.A., Central South University, Changsha, China, 2015
- Orange County Bar Association
- “The Effects of China’s New Cybersecurity Law on Multinational Companies,” USC Gould’s Business Law Digest