Join us at our Winter conference where we will be reviewing some key topical issues in employment law.
The complimentary seminar will take place on Thursday, 23 January 2020 at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow (full details are noted below).
Key learning outcomes
The seminar is suitable for HR professionals and in-house lawyers providing practical tips on:
- The likely direction of employment law post-Brexit.
- The changes to employee and worker contracts and the extension of the off-payroll rules taking effect in April 2020 and how to prepare for them
- New family-friendly protections being proposed, including extending redundancy protection for women and new parents
- The increasing problem posed by Data Subject Access Requests
- Practical points to take from key recent disability discrimination cases
|9:00am||Registration & Breakfast|
|9:15am||Employment law in Boris's Brexit Britain - Graham Mitchell|
|9:40am||Family-friendly protections - Robert King|
|10:30am||Data Subject Access Requests (DSAR) - Frances Ross|
|10:55am||Disability Discrimination - Case Law Update - Stephen Miller|
To register to attend click here