In light of the Care Quality Commission (CQC)'s increasing use of enforcement action, particularly prosecutions, against both NHS Trusts and independent sector providers, we are delighted to invite you to a seminar on 19 March 2020 from 4pm to 6.30pm.
The seminar will cover:
- Statutory framework: CQC's key functions and powers
- CQC's involvement in inquests: early consideration of a potential prosecution
- Invitations to caution interview and written responses: how to respond and the consequences of failing to do so
- Limitation / time limits: potential arguments
- Potential fines: the Court's approach to sentencing
- Practical tips and advice on working with the CQC
The presentations will be followed by a Q&A session, where Judith and Paul will be joined by leading members of Clyde & Co's health and social care team. The seminar will then be followed by a drinks reception.
We hope you can join us and look forward to seeing you.
Please note: In light of the Coronavirus outbreak and in line with our firm-wide response to it, we respectfully ask that you do not attend this event if you have been to mainland China in the 14 days prior to the date of the event.
|Seminar, followed by discussion|