On 7 January 2020 the Government launched a review, which will run until mid-February, into whether any steps are needed to ensure the new off-payroll working rules for the private sector are implemented smoothly. Despite this, it seems likely that the rules will come into force as planned on 6 April 2020 - so it's full steam ahead for businesses preparing for these changes.
In light of this, for those who missed our Autumn seminar, we are offering an opportunity to join our audio webinar on 28 January 2020 at 12.30pm GMT. We will cover the new off-payroll rules and what you need to do to prepare for them – there is still time!
Key learning outcomes
In this webinar, we will be covering:
- When do the new rules apply and how do they work?
- What options are available to your business, in terms of how you engage contractors going forwards, and the pros and cons of each of them
- What do you need to do now to prepare for the rules coming into force on 6 April 2020?
- What status determination statements are and how to ensure yours comply with the rules
- The review announced by the Government and our thoughts on what may come out of this
Our webinar will be streamed live from 12.30 - 1.15pm on Tuesday 28 January 2020.