Maximising statutory funding in catastrophic injury claims
Sue Peters, a statutory funding expert from HCMS joins us to discuss the availability of statutory funding and how to maximise its use in catastrophic injury claims.
This session is part of our unique series of complex casualty and catastrophic injury round table sessions where members of the London casualty team and leading industry-renowned, subject matter experts provide a practical overview of a different specialist topic in this area.
We'll discuss the latest thinking, clinical studies and other developments in these specialist fields, with a focus on the implication for insurers and claims.
Other sessions in the series include:
- Strategies to control case management costs - 2nd October 2019, 12:30 – 2:00pm
- Living with a spinal cord injury – 5th November 2019, 4.00 – 5.30pm
- Defending brain injury claims – 20th November 2019, 12.30 – 2.00pm
- Accommodation claims – a review of the law – 11th December 2019, 4.00 – 5.30pm
- Spinal cord injury rehabilitation – 15th January 2020, 12.30 – 2.00pm
- Exoskeletons and other rehabilitation innovations – 4th February 2020, 12.30 – 2.00pm
- The changing scope of motor insurance – 26th February 2020, 4.00 – 5.30pm
- Prosthetics – a practical guide – 11th March 2020, 12.30 – 2.00pm
- The horizon for catastrophic claims handling – 20th May 2020, 4.00 – 5.30pm