- 4 offices in Greater China
- 2016, 2017 & 2018 Best Transport, Shipping & Maritime Law Firm - Asian Freight, Logistics and Supply Chain Awards
Our Beijing, Chongqing, Shanghai and Hong Kong offices operate as an integrated unit with well-established affiliations with local and correspondent law firms in all major jurisdictions. In China we have the resources and depth of experience to handle the largest and most complex transactions, whilst navigating the cultural sensitivities to operate effectively and appropriately in the region.
Clyde & Co's clients come from a broad range of sectors and we advise both multinational corporations on their disputes with Chinese counterparties, as well as Chinese and Asian clients on their disputes in China, Asia or worldwide.
Our on-the-ground presence in Beijing means we frequently advise the state-owned enterprises that are often headquartered in Beijing.
The primary focus of the Beijing office is on outbound investment in natural resources, energy, infrastructure, finance, dispute resolution and international arbitration. We have advised Chinese state-owned energy groups on their outbound projects and investments in resource rich geographies around the world where our network of international offices plays a supporting role.
- Silver Tier - China: Foreign Firm
- IAM Patent 1000 2018
- Notable International Firm in China
- ALB M&A Rankings Report 2018
- Insurance & Reinsurance Firm of the Year
- China Business Law Awards 2017
- Aviation & Shipping Firm of the Year
- China Business Law Awards 2016
- Most responsive International Firm of the Year in China 2016
- Asian-MENA Counsel