As a result of COVID-19, we are in a new world and the challenges we are overcoming will set a path of resilience for generations to come.
Businesses need to solve key issues arising from the COVID-19 pandemic, and have access to help build resilience:
- Workforce management: Understanding the different jurisdictional regimes that can support you and your employees, with a particular focus on liabilities surrounding mental health issues
- Supply Chain management: Negotiating of contracts, payment terms and looking to future proof your business in new markets
- Business structure: Reimagining the structure of your business, future risk management and navigation of regulatory rules across the globe
- Business spaces: Changing the way you work and what you need
- Litigation funding: Access to funding to help manage and monetise your assets
Clyde & Co are working with global and local clients on the new resilience measures businesses need in the new world.
To find out more about Clyde & Co's own operational response to COVID-19, please click here.
5 days ago
6 days ago
Sign up for email updates
Receive our latest coronavirus news, insights and publications straight to your inbox