Quarterly Update Arbitration & Litigation 1/2023
Legal Development 09 January 2023 09 January 2023
UK & Europe
We are pleased to present the first issue of our Quarterly Update for 2023.
In this issue you will find reports on current topics and developments in the field of Arbitration & Litigation as
well as the further series of our comparative law articles. In particular:
- Reform der Produkthaftungsrichtlinie – Status quo und Ausblick (German language article)
- Sammelklagen in Deutschland: Der Referentenentwurf zur Umsetzung der EU-Richtlinie über Verbandsklagen (German language article)
- Development of offshore wind energy in India; Legal framework
- Document production in international arbitration seated in England – a smoking gun or puff of smoke? In France? In Spain? In Germany?
- Interim measures in French, Spanish, English, German, Egyptian seated arbitrations – do they measure up?
- Dispute escalation provisions and international arbitration – a rising threat in France? In the UAE? In Germany? In Canada? In England & Wales? In Spain?
You can download the Quarterly Update at the link below. We wish you an interesting read and welcome your questions, suggestions and feedback.
Yours Clyde & Co Team