In this issue you will find reports on current topics and developments in the field of Arbitration & Litigation as
well as the further series of our comparative law articles. In particular:
- Arbitrating complex disputes using third party notices
- Reform der Produkthaftungsrichtlinie – Status quo und Ausblick (German language article)
- Sammelklagen in Deutschland: Der Referentenentwurf zur Umsetzung der EU-Richtlinie über Verbandsklagen (German language article)
- Development of offshore wind energy in India; Legal framework
- Document production in international arbitration seated in England – a smoking gun or puff of smoke? In France? In Spain? In Germany?
- Interim measures in French, Spanish, English, German, Egyptian seated arbitrations – do they measure up?
- Dispute escalation provisions and international arbitration – a rising threat in France? In the UAE? In Germany? In Canada? In England & Wales? In Spain?
You can download the Quarterly Update at the link below. We wish you an interesting read and welcome your questions, suggestions and feedback.
Yours Clyde & Co Team